iOS 15 new feature to adjust the date and time of the photos you have taken with the iPhone is amazing. I tested this feature on iOS 15 beta but this will be available to the public in July.
Photos app got lots of updates in iOS 15, some of the new features are:
- Live Text, which will scan the photos and make the text in it available for you to copy, paste and translate to different languages.
- Memories are also updated so you can create videos not only with hundreds of new music, Apple Music subscribers can add music from there. Not only that Memories also got, Browser view, New memory types,
- Richer info pane: tap the info button to view the information about the camera, lens and shutter speed, file size, and much more.
- Shared photos, a section where you can view photos and videos that have been shared with you in messages.
How to Adjust the Date and Time of Photos
In this guide, you will learn how to edit the date and time of photos.
- Open up the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap the photo to view it. When you are viewing the photos, tap the info (i) icon a the bottom.
- Tap the Adjust option available next to the date and time.
- Change the date and time from the calendar and then tap Done to save the new date and time for the photo.
People gonna love the new features and new design of the Photos app, especially the dozens of new features for Memories.