Using AirPrint you can print your documents, photos, web pages, etc wirelessly directly from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to an AirPrint enabled printer.
- Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch must have iOS 4.2 or above installed.
- You must have an AirPrint enabled printer See the list.
- You can use AirPrint option from Mail, Photos, Safari, iBooks and other third-party apps available in App Store.
- Both your device and printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure AirPrint is enabled in printer settings (for more details check your printer documentation)
Print Wirelessly from iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- On your device choose the content you want to print from an app like Mail, Photos, Safari, etc.
- Tap the similar icon as shown below in the screenshot to see the printer options and tap “Print” button to print the document.
Share Windows 7 internet with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Share/Save this Post
Leave a Reply